- Date April 1, 2010
- Time 9:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Location Room 250 (Lounge), Student Centre
We will be having our 2009/10 Annual General Meeting to wrap up the year. Details of the meeting are below:
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010
Time: 5:00 pm
Place: Room 250 (Lounge), Student Centre
This meeting will include: A review of this years events, financial review, plans for next year, and voting in of new executive members!
We are looking for bright, outgoing, organized, and enthusiastic people to continue running the Mississauga Freethought Association. The following executive positions are available for the 2010/11 year:
- Vice President
- Publicity and Media Relations
- Community Relations
If you are interested in running for an executive position, send us an email with your name, year of study at UTM, position you’re interested in, and a brief (3-5 sentences) statement on why you would be the best person for the job.
Some reasons to consider being part of the MFA executive:
- Great way to get involved in Campus Life!
- Great way to meet new people!
- Looks great on a resume!
- Ability to bring important issues to the student body!
- Encourage critical thinking!
- Promote science!
- All the cool kids are doing it!
We hope to see you there!